Friday, May 20, 2016

2 recent layouts

With the Crop & Create event held in my town in April and NSD held a few weeks ago, inspiration has been everywhere. I especially have been excited at the fact that Creative Scrappers is back!!!
And I'm part of the team!! This website was the very reason I started this blog as a way to keep my layouts and cards in one neat place.


The sketches Kristine creates are such an inspiration to me. I also love the deadlines as it obviously motivates me to scrap more... let's face it, it's more of an excuse to make more time to scrap. It's such a fun and creative way to relax.



The first reveal is June 1st!

Yay!!!

In the meantime, here are 2 recent layouts:

This was made with a fun cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I used up most of my leftover Crate Paper Neighbourhood collection. Hubby had difficulty with semi-serious selfies on Easter morning. I think it's the bunny ears. 



This layout was made at the Crop & Create event. DS#3 was being extra cute during the daycare photo shoot and this is what I got from it. I just had to scrap this sweet picture. The papers are Echo Park A Boy's Life. 




More to come soon- Happy Scrapping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment