Wednesday, January 07, 2015

The forgotten layout

This layout was made while I was at a crop hosted by Let's Capture Our Memories owner Isabelle Perreault-Doucette. It was one hour challenge time, and I had just arrived at the crop. It was late and she had started to pack up the store. I finished shopping and saying hello and got to work on this layout- a sketch by Pagemapsn Becky Fleck.

Funny enough, these papers by Fancy Pants were just bought that minute. And I had these perfect little pictures, not important enough for a full layout, but all together, they told a story about one of our first camping trips as a family with the cousins. Fun times!



All papers are by Fancy Pants Designs Happy Go Lucky collection. There are a few wood veneers and a metal clip by Studio Calico, the placemats are by Jillibean Soup and Evalicious. Can you spot the My Little Bit of Whimsy button? Love those little mushrooms!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment