Saturday, November 08, 2014

Another beautiful sketch reveal!!

Happy sunny Saturday everyone! It's another sketch reveal at Let's Capture Our Memories and it's a really nice one! I just love Laura Whitaker's sketches- they always inspire me right away!

Isn't it beautiful? There's so much you can do with this one!! I knew right away which papers and which photo I wanted to use. It's been a crazy week here, and so I'm happy it all came together quickly!




I flipped it to suit my picture:


   And voilà!




It's a picture of DS#2 taken just before the first day of kindergarten, the journaling mentions his finer qualities- he's curious, helpful, happy, smiling, and lovable! I used just about the last of my Fancy Pants The Good Life collection. I've had an amazing run with this collection- it's just beautiful! I had no more solid pieces for a background, so out came the Jillibean Soup Staples III sheet! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love your reveal. Those papers could not be any more perfect to compliment that adorable photo.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete