Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sketch #94 is up at LCOM!

Hi everyone! We're just heading out to pack some awesome fall activities into this lovely Saturday! But just before the fun starts, here is my take on sketch #94, up at Let's Capture Our Memories! It's a sketch byVicki Von Richter (aka Princess Pea). Seeing it, I immediately thought of these pictures I'd taken of my 2 older boys who had been playing at the neighbour's house as it was raining pretty hard. One of them remembered that their toys were not put away. With 3 boys, toy cars and Legos and soldiers and action figures galore are everywhere. We somewhat layer ground rules that seem extreme, but then it would be a zoo in here otherwise. If the toys are not picked up, they go to the trash... The kids can't tell if we're serious or not, but they won't take that chance. Hehehe....

So, while they were playing, they had an "uh-oh" moment, ran back here under a borrowed umbrella, put away their toys, and walked back in unison under the umbrella. Priceless!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my interpretation:



It seems that My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste collection was perfect for these photos. Almost everything is from that collection. I also used a Maya Road clip, an October Afternoon flair badge and some Jillibean soup alphas. Hope you like it! The stamps are by Kesi Art and Elle's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment