Monday, October 06, 2014

Sketch #92 is up at Let's Capture Our Memories

It completely slipped my mind that I hadn't made this post yet!!! Oh well, better late than never, and this way, the yummy feeling of reveal day continues... Lol!

This is a fabulous sketch by Becky Fleck over at Pagemaps and it's a super nice one with lots of details and fun elements! I really enjoyed creating this layout about our little family at the beach- another "selfie of 5" for some long distance birthday wishes for my Grandfather, about 3 hours away.




And here is my version of it-



I used Fancy Pants Design Nautical papers and stickers, some wood veneers by Studio Calico and Queen & Co,  a Recollection enveloppe, a Maya Road paper clip, a cork badge by Studio Calico and a flair badge by Lime Citron. I love machine stitching with accent colours other than black, white or brown. It shakes it up a bit and offers variety. On this pic, the yellow stitching doesn't show up as much, but there it is...

Hope you enjoy this layout as much as I enjoyed making it- 

1 comment: