Saturday, September 20, 2014

Another biking layout!

It's sketch reveal day at Let's Capture Our Memories and it's another multiple photo layout! I just love these, as I can add more photos and I can showcase all of my munchkins at once! I also feel 3 photos help tell more of a story. With portable phones, it's so easy to take snapshots everywhere, yet rarely are any of the photos perfect, and rarely do you "get everyone in the same shot"...

This week's sketch is by the talented Laura Whitaker...So here's to another glorious 3 photo layout:





And here's my take:


I just love this Urban Traveler collection from Simple Stories- it can be used in so many different ways. I love the rugged feel of it, and I love that it's great for layouts about movement, bicycling, or any fun activity. There's a bit of October Afternoon papers on there. The clips are by Maya Road and Tim Holtz. There are cork and wood veneer embellies by Studio Calico and the flair button is by Lime Citron. 

It was our third participation at the local bike ride fundraiser for the schools in the area. Great fun while being active!



No comments:

Post a Comment