Saturday, August 23, 2014

A new sketch!!



It's that fun time of the week when we get to show off some brand new inspiration to get your scrappy mojo going! This sketch was no exception in my case- I saw it and immediately knew which papers and which photo I would use. I love all the little details on it- they really can make a photo pop! 










And here is my finished version of this amazing sketch by Emma Stafrace:





Photo credit: Laure Handfield


This was made with loads of Fancy Pants Design goodies, all from the new Nautical collection. The stars mask is by Tim Holtz and the stamp is Elle's Studio. There's a bit of Maya Road twine, a Studio Calico cork button and Queen & Co washi tape. I just love the Tsunineko platinum ink- amazing stamping stuff...

Go check out the Let's Capture Our Memories site for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking!











No comments:

Post a Comment