Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sketch #80 is up at Let's Capture Our Memories

It's the exciting part of the week when Let's Capture Our Memories  has a new DT reveal up on the blog! And it's a cool one- A great sketch by Laura Whitaker was used. It's amazing how different each interpretation is!

This one took me to a messy place I'm starting to appreciate. It goes together with my messy boys... tee her! I used lots of stamping with masks and even had a first attempt at stamping on my pictures. It's one of the new things I learned at Crop & Create hosted by Scrapbook & Cards Today. What an amazing fun filled event! The picture of my layout doesn't seem to do it justice, but the stamp was quite fine, and doesn't show up as very dark. And I slipped a little, but it's OK, the layout IS about how messy DS#3 got when he explored the ocean floor from up close! We'd gone on a road trip to visit the famous flower pots and see the Hopewell Rocks at low tide, and he really got enthusiastic about it! The title translates to "Exploring the ocean floor from up close".

This layout used mostly Basic Grey Hey Boy or Hipster and a sliver of Studio Calico papers. The embellies are all from both companies. The ink is Memento and the masks are Tim Holtz...Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment