Sunday, May 18, 2014

Second post in 1 day... wow.

This is a layout I made for Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash! Happy 6th anniversary to Kristine and the wonderful team from Creative Scrappers!!! (I'm glad we had the whole month of May to work on this... hee hee.. finally nice outside!)

This is DS#2 when he was 18 months old... Our surprise blue-eyed boy. It was such a shock to me to see he was going to keep those baby blues, as DS#1's eyes are a dark chocolate brown. He was in a dreamy state, thinking of toys and playing? He sure seems deep in reflexion...

The journaling translates to "During a weekend away to visit Grammy and Grampy, I couldn't keep myself from taking this wonderful photo of your darling face and big blue eyes. I wish you never-ending dreams and the furious need to make some of them come true. Jacques Brel"



More details:




Another view:



This was made with the Macho Nacho Soup collection from who else: Jillibean Soup! TFL!

1 comment:

  1. J'A-D-O-R-E! Love the colour combo on this one. The blue and green really pop against the neutral background. WOW!

    ReplyDelete