Saturday, May 31, 2014

Right now- Let's Capture Our Memories sketch #74

It's Saturday again! Time to reveal a new sketch at LCOM. It's #74 and it's a keeper- so much fun. It's by Vicki Saulnier and leaves loads of room for creativity. And with Aurélie's inspiring post on masks and inks, I proudly made a mess on this one. I have been holding on to some masks for some time. Glad I finally got a chance to use them...





And here's what I came up with this time-



This was made with loads of Simple Stories Urban Traveler collection. I used some My Favorite Things stamps by Laina Lamb (thanks Nicole Harper...). I used Studio Calico wood veneers, mask and cork embellishment, Stampin' Up ink and a Tim Holtz mask.  I used some Basic Grey hexagon enamel dots, a Jillibean Soup vinyl button and corrugated star and some unknown washi.

The layout is all about DS#1's love for bikes, trying to imitate Mom & Dad's bike-over-your-head pose in triumph when we climb another mountain (or a molehill). His bike is a bit heavy though... hee hee... It just nice to see him try...

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment