Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hello Summer- sketch #67 at Let's Capture Our Memories

Hello again!

Spring is starting to show up... so exciting! I hear birds, and dragged out some bicycles last night. Today will be a time for cleaning out the sleds and snowracers and lining up the bike helmets and checking tire pressure... :)

When I made this layout, there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground, and we've had 2 or 3 snowstorms since! I was so itching to take off the winter coat and put away the boots, I made a very summery layout to compensate!

This is sketch #67 at Let's Capture Our Memories  designed by Laura Whitaker. I made this almost entirely with Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Delivered summer 2013 kit! It's so colorful and fun! Perfect for those lazy summer days you want to remember when the snowbank hides the view of the street... Lol!








And here's my take on it:



Journaling reads: At the cottage,when the tide is low, we go crazy in the water, playing, splashing, exploring!.... ahhhh, vacation!!!


I hope you have big plans for summer after the tough winter we've had... I know we do! Looking forward to some camping, the beach, pools, and just general fun!





Supplies used:
Patterned paper: Studio Calico Snippet Stop, American Craft Lucky Charm Wild Hearts and Starlight, Simple Stories Urban Traveler Let's Go, Pebbles Love You More Zach and Jacob, My Mind's Eye Pinwheel
American Crafts Thickers, Simple Stories stickers, Jillibean Soup and Elle's Studio journaling tags, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, washi and silver thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment